Hey there! I am thrilled to have you here. I am Entrice (pronounced “On-Trice”) and I am the founder of The Guilt Free Family. I am a Certified Life & Relationships Coach that specializes in helping wives and moms have healthy functional relationships and begin living guilt-free!
God created us to be in relationship. Since the beginning of time it’s been His plan for us to have healthy thriving relationships – and I want to help you get there.
Whether you are trying to map out a plan for your immediate family, or looking to create realistic boundaries for your extended family (ie: family of origin as well as in laws) I can help. I work with all families to help them restore peace and order in their relationships through creating a Family Blue Print, taking a look at core values, and setting appropriate boundaries in everyday living.
You are probably wondering if having peaceful, joyful, healthy family relationships is really possible. The answer is a very simple YES. How do I know? Well, I have done the work myself and I’ve worked with many clients who have also done the work. It is possible.
There is nothing like having your joy restored because you have set out to do the work of personal growth, which then empowers and equips you to engage in healthy relationships with your loved ones!
Over on the blog I often share how my family works through the every day challenges that come up in marriage, raising children, and blending families (specifically the role of the extended family).
If you are interested in taking things a step further please contact me about my coaching services. I offer coaching in the the areas of personal growth, marriage, family and spirituality.
These are my prayers for what your family will gain and achieve:
- That your family will be led to honor God through your choices and actions.
- That you will uncover and use the God-given gifts that are in each member of your family.
“Stand fast, therefore, in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1 (NIV)
A Few Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m originally a Cali girl – that’s right, born and raised! But now reside in Sunny Florida with my hubby and 4 kiddos.
- That’s right, I’m a mom of 4! We had a boy, then a girl, then the surprise of our lives – boy/girl twins (we got the BOGO baby!)
- I love making brownies and just about anything chocolate.
- Prior to becoming a mom of 4, I was a high school teacher.
- I love reading.
- When in a crowd, I’m the type who likes to find a few people to talk to and really get to know them….my hubby loves to work the room.
- I married my college sweetheart – who surprisingly enough went to a different college! We dated long distance for 4 years (I may have to share our love story sometime!)
- I’m working on becoming more adventurous; and I hope to write about those adventures one day in this space.
- I love taking naps. My hubby once told me if I could medal in nap taking, I would have a gold. Who doesn’t like a good nap?
- I love finding unique items while shopping. I seriously think I could be a secret shopper.
I am so thankful you are here and can’t wait to learn more about you and how I can serve you. Don’t be shy! I’d love for you to introduce yourself in the comments or come visit me over on Facebook or Instagram 🙂
Virtually sending you the warmest of hugs,